Resources for Seniors, Adults with Disabilities & Family Caregivers
In response to COVID-19 Public Health guidance, Senior Congregate Meal sites are modifying practices to maintain community health. We will not congregate until further notice. Please contact your local meal site to learn more about your options. Below are links to helpful resources.
Instructions for how to use Zoom
Information on COVID Vaccine
Information on Safer Gatherings
- Resources for Grand families and multi-generational families
- COVID Resources for Kinship Caregivers
- Pandemic Emergency School Meals Program
- What Clark County School Districts are Doing to Provide Food for Students
FamHelp provides facility information and visitor status updates to friends and family with loved ones that are long-term care residents to include a searchable database of all Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities and Adult Family Homes in the state of Washington.
At Home Fitness Resources
- AAADSW’s Emotional Wellness Newsletter January 2021
- Family Caregiver COVID Newsletter Volume 3
- CDC’s Guidance for Managing Anxiety & Stress
- 4 Tips for Seniors to Stay Connected
To remain informed about COVID-19, please visit the CDC, the State or your local County Public Health Department: