- This event has passed.
A Conversation about Advance Care Planning amid Covid-19
May 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
Join the End of Life Coalition for a front row seat for an interactive panel discussion about health care decisions amid Covid-19. Join them for a conversation about the current issues
and concerns and get your questions answered.
- Dr. Lynda Tang, D.O., Palliative Care Physician
- Tom Haan, Chaplain, Manager of Spiritual Care
- Mary Buckland, FNP, APRN-B, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Melissa Ensey, Coordinator for Advance Care Planning
- Leslie Clements, MSW, Program Coordinator for Palliative Care
Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 6:00 PM.
Please register at: A Conversation or call Julie at (360) 608-8613.
**Once Registered, an email will be sent from Terri Brandley with the link to attend this event**