- This event has passed.
AAADSW Kinship Online Presentation – New Minor Guardianship Law Training
January 12 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Join us on Zoom with your phone, tablet, or computer for a presentation on the Minor Guardianship Law that went into effect January 01, 2021.
This new law, effective January 01, 2021, replaced the Nonparent/3rd Party Custody Law.
The Minor Guardianship Law presentation will cover:
- How the new law impacts current nonparent/3rd party custody
- The new requirements to be approved as a guardian.
- The papers and process to file for guardianship of a
- What rights the parents and the child have under the new
- How the new law impacts dependency cases when the child is involved in the child welfare system.
Contact To Register: Sarah Revord Kinship Navigator 360-759-4317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.