- This event has passed.
AAADSW Kinship Program & YWCA Clark County-Where We Live, Keeping Children Safer from Childhood Sexual Abuse**ONLINE PRESENTATION**
February 18 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Where We Live is for adults who want to learn skills for keeping children safer from sexual assault.
This two-hour introduction will cover:
- The prevalence of sexual abuse.
- Who commits sexual abuse against children.
- The behaviors and tactics of potential abusers.
- Signs of a child having been sexually abused.
- How to report childhood sexual abuse.
Registration is required.
To register, contact Kinship Navigator Sarah Revord by phone at 360-759-4317 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.