Life Transitions – End of Life Coalition of SW Washington: Free Online Advanced Care Planning Event
October 22 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Life Transitions – End of Life Coalition of SW Washington for an online screening of the award-winning documentary EXTREMIS on Thursday, October 22, 2020. Get taken into the heart of the ICU and watch as patients and families grapple with the complexities of urgent medical decision making in serious illness and witness both the beauty of saving life and the beauty of a good death.
The documentary is followed by an interactive panel discussion about health care decisions and end-of-life choices amid a Covid-19 world.
- Sam Lewis, MSW,Community Outreach Coordinator and Josh Haldeman, Community Resource Paramedic for Clark County Fire & Rescue (CCF&R) Community Assistance Referral and Education Services (CARES) program
- Brad Carlson, President & General Manager, Evergreen Memorial Gardens
- Meredith Grigg, Attorney, Northwest Justice Project
- Neil Degerstedt, Regional Long Term Care Ombudsman, Washington State Long Term Care Ombudsman Program
- Chad Zoller, Chaplain, County-Wide Chaplaincy
- Dennis Toomey, Director of Community Relations, Trauma Intervention Program (TIP)
- Kanessa Thompson, Community Relations Coordinator, AMR
Please Register Online at:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_69OibV10Qbep5JJVXSyRIg, or call Julie at 360-608-8613.
Please Note: Once you are registered, an email will be sent from HOPE organization with the link to attend this event.