- This event has passed.
Respecting Choices: Advanced Care Planning
July 22, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Respecting Choices Advanced Care Planning
Let your wishes be known. Advanced Care Planning becomes increasingly important as we age in order to make our wishes known if we can’t speak for ourselves.
Respecting Choices is an internationally recognized program that provides education in a process of communication that helps individuals:
- Understand their choices for future healthcare
- Reflect on personal goals, values, religious or cultural beliefs
- Talk to physicians, healthcare agents and other loved ones as needed
Experienced professionals will provide information on medical treatment options, benefits and burdens. They will also review the following:
- Advanced Directives
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Physician’s Order for Life Sustaining Treatment (POLST)
- Five Wishes