Thank you for your interest in employment with the Area Agency on Aging & Disabilities of Southwest Washington (Area Agency).
We are always looking for people passionate about helping those over the age of 60, those of any age living with disabilities, and caregivers receive the information and care they need to thrive in the setting of their choice.
Why work for AAADSW?
Our diverse staff works together to create a caring culture that supports our clients. Whether you are part of the case management and care coordination teams, program staff, or administrative organization, each member plays a role in achieving our mission and vision. We work together as one, bringing our best every day, to ensure our clients' needs are not only met but exceeded.
Work Environment Benefits
- Open-door policy
- Annual all-employee meeting, awards, and celebration
- Agency-wide activities throughout the year
- Team-building activities with co-workers
- Employee committees where you can participate in creating our unique culture
- Training activities to develop your skills
Generous Health and Wellness Benefits
- Kaiser HMO at no cost for employee-only coverage and 15% cost share for all other coverage
- Kaiser Point of Service (POS) at 10% premium share for employee-only coverage
- Kaiser HMO and POS and Willamette dental at a $10 premium cost at all levels
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Employer-paid long-term disability
- Employer-paid basic life insurance
- Employee-paid voluntary life insurance for self, spouse and children
- Washington-state PERS and Deferred Compensation Plan
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- VEBA Health Savings Account (HSA) vested at 5 years
- Special offerings: short-term disability, accident, cancer, and critical illness insurance and long-term care/group universal life insurance
- Vacation starting at 18 days per year, Personal Holiday (up to 2 days per year), Sick Leave (12 days per year), Longevity Leave
- Observe all major holidays (12): New Year’s Day, MLK Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial
Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and Day After, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
To be considered for an open position, applicants must submit a completed employment application. Please send applications to AAADSWHR@dshs.wa.gov or:
Area Agency on Aging & Disabilities of Southwest Washington
201 NE 73rd St
Vancouver, WA 98665
All applications must be postmarked by the closing date listed to be accepted. Applicants with disabilities may request any reasonable accommodation necessary to complete the application, or to take any test required for the position in which they are applying. To make a request for a reasonable accommodation please contact Human Resources by calling the number below.
Questions? Call us at 360-735-5784.
- Care Coordinator – Goldendale – Position Open Until Filled
- Care Coordinator – Longview- Position Open Until Filled
- Care Coordinator – Vancouver – Position Open Until Filled
- Case Manager – Vancouver – Position Open Until Filled
- Communications Coordinator II – Vancouver – Position Open Until Filled
- Maintenance Coordinator - Part-Time
- MIPPA/SHIBA Program Aide (Casual) - Position open until filled
- RN Consultant/Case Manager - Vancouver - Position Open Until Filled (.doc)